We are currently seeking motivated individuals for the following positions:
Now hiring for a full-time position in our warehouse to pick and pack orders, as well as other tasks (see below). Opportunities for more responsibilities and increases in pay will become available as current job tasks are performed satisfactorily. Occasional overtime may be available if desired. Employment location is in Junction City, Oregon.
Job hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
• Pick and pack all orders accurately
• Receive, stock and label inventory items
• Check items for expiration date and place them in assigned locations
• Sort and stack items
• Report any and all damaged items
• Assist in inventory process
• Maintain clean and organized work area
• General labor and facility maintenance
• Some customer interaction on occasion (assisting customers with lifting or help out of store).
Warehouse Labor (Picking / Packing / Stocking) Requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
• Warehouse worker must be able to frequently lift heavy items. Frequently lifting 10lbs; occasionally up to 50lbs throughout the work day.
• Able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours, and able to bend and turn frequently during work activities
• Must have regular and reliable attendance
• Warehouse Picker Packer must provide proof of right to work in the US, and read / take direction in English
• Previous warehouse experience in picking/packing and shipping/receiving, inventorying and stocking preferred.
Salary: Depends on experience. Minimum starting at $10/hr.
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discount
If you feel that you are the perfect applicant for one of our available positions email us your qualifications today.