Reflective Film and Poly

Sort by:

Reflective Film and Poly Film are used to line a grow room to reflect light. Reflective film (mylar) reflects the most light and is usually used on walls, sometimes ceilings. Poly film is white on one side and black on the other and is used most often on floors due to it being waterproof, as well as ceilings. We also poly covers for the bases of your plants to help reflect light back upwards. Poly can be used for walls as well but won't be as effective as mylar in reflecting light. We also have stick on zippers to help create doorways in the material.